Saturday, February 27, 2010

The sunshine award

Two of my favourite bloggers gave me the sunshine award. Thanks to:

its a mummy's life
BabyBaby 



I would like to pass on the sun to some bloggers who's writing makes me smile and feel sunny.





Iwould like to give  bit of sunshine to

Noble Savage
Dulwich Divorcee
CalifLorna
Motherhood the final Frontier
Teach Mama
The Spice spoon
Not wrong, just different
The Mad House
WAHM_BAM
From stage dives to station wagons

This award does not have to be passed on, but if you want to here are the guidelines:
  • Put the Logo on your sidebar, or within a post.
  • Pass the award onto 12 Bloggers.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

2 comments:

Exmoorjane said...

Okay, weird - no comment box on the one above which I love, love, love - gorgeous geekyhound... we don't have quite such a harmonious relationship with our canine 'friend' ASBO Jack...a dog with a mission to send me round the twist.
Shiny happy things for me are my boys (yup, all three - the man, the boy, the dog - I live in a testosterone household); books (those ones you can't out down); fudge; snowdrops; magical things; friends and wine.
Glad you liked my blog - thanks for dropping by. jxx

Iota said...

Oh, I never commented on this. Sorry. Thank you so much for this - I love awards. I'm not always very good at collecting them and displaying them, but always happy to receive them. Thank you!!

Post a Comment

I love to get comments!